RECIPE BY: MEESHA MAUSOOF
SOURCE: MEESHA MAUSOOF
- 4 potatoes cut into small triangles
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced small
- 5 whole dried red chillies
- 1 ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt or as per taste
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Coriander leaves
- 3-4 Green chillies, deseeded and cut sideways
- In a frying pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds and fry for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes, whole red chillies and salt.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water and leave to cook on low heat. Keep checking if the potatoes has softened (you can sprinkle a bit more water if they are still hard and the pan is drying up).
- When the potatoes are soft, add the fresh coriander leaves and green chillies. Serve.
Download PDF here: Pakistani Cumin Potatoes Meesha Mausoof