RECIPE BY: RAVINA BHOJWANI
SOURCE: OM COOKING, BY RAVINA BHOJWANI
- 2 cups freshly grated coconut*
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 5 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp coarse red chili powder (for heat)
- ½ tsp red chili powder (for color)
- Lime juice, to taste (1-2 Tbsp)
- Salt, to taste
- Place coconut in a bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Mix well with your fingers.
- Add salt and lime juice to taste.
- Serve as an accompaniment to Sri Lankan food.
Download PDF here: Sri Lankan Coconut Sambol Ravina Bhojwani