RECIPE BY: RAVINA BHOJWANI
SOURCE: OM COOKING, BY RAVINA BHOJWANI
- ½ coconut (white part only), grated
- 2 Tbsp salted butter, softened
- 500 ml whole milk
- 6 slices white bread
- 150 g sugar
- Couple Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 160 C (320 F)
- Remove the crusts from the bread.
- Process the bread to make fine bread crumbs.
- Mix the butter with the breadcrumbs, milk, grated coconut and chocolate chips (optional) in a bowl.
- Put in an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for about 45 mins or until golden brown and firm.
- Serve hot.
Download PDF here: Coconut and Bread Pudding Ravina Bhojwani