RECIPE BY: RAVINA BHOJWANI
SOURCE: OM COOKING, BY RAVINA BHOJWANI
- 2 bunches gotukola (or can use mustard greens)*
- 1 cup grated coconut (white part)**
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Lime juice, to taste (~1-2 Tbsp)
- Wash and dry the gotukola.
- Finely chop and put into a bowl together with the coconut, red onion, and chilies.
- Season to taste with lime juice and salt.
* Can get at Tekka market, “Chia” who has a stall of fancy vegetables sells them
** Can get at Tekka wet market
Download PDF here: Sri Lankan Gotukola Salad Ravina Bhojwani