RECIPE BY: SUNDITTA CHOPRA
SOURCE: SUNDITTA’S mother
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 apples
- 2 bananas
- 10 mint leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp chaat masala, see photo in attached PDF file
- ½ tsp black salt powder, see photo in attached PDF file
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Boil the sweet potatoes until soft.
- After they have cooled a bit, remove skins and cut into chunks.
- Peel and dice the cucumbers.
- Peel, core and dice the apples.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.
Download PDF here: Indian Fruit Chaat Sunditta Chopra