RECIPE BY: TRACY LUZURIAGA
SOURCE:Friend / greatist.com
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp tahini*
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Put all ingredients except for a couple of basil leaves (for garnish) in a food processor until smooth (about 3 mins).
- Serve garnished with basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
* Tahini is an oily paste made from toasted ground hulled sesame seeds used in North African, Greek, Iranian, Turkish, and Middle Eastern cuisine. It can be purchased in super markets.