RECIPE BY: TRACY LUZURIAGA
SOURCE: Jamie oliver
- 2 kg of large potatoes (suitable for baking or mashing)
- 6-8 parsnips
- 6-8 carrots
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 3-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Sea salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preheat oven to 200 C (390F)
- Peel Vegetables and cut them lengthways.
- Break the garlic bulb into cloves and bash them slightly with your hand (do not peel).
- Pick the rosemary leaves from the stalks.
- Put the potatoes and carrots into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for five minutes then add the parsnips and boil for a further four minutes.
- Drain in a colander and allow to steam dry.
- Take out carrots and parsnips and fluff the potatoes.
- Put olive oil into a roasting tray along with the rosemary and garlic.
- Add the vegetable and salt and pepper and stir around so all the vegetables are coated in olive oil and spread into an even layer on the tray.
- Put into the preheated oven for about one hour or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Download PDF here: British Roast Potatoes Tracy Luzuriaga