RECIPE BY: TRACY LUZURIAGA
- 3 racks of lamb* (about 1 kg each)
- 1 ½ cups of fresh breadcrumbs
- 5 Tbsp crumbled fresh goat cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 2/3 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven at 260 C (500 F)
- Remove lamb racks from fridge about 30 mins before cooking.
- Combine olive oil bread crumbs, goat cheese, garlic, rosemary, parsley and salt and pepper. Mix until mixture sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Rub the lamb with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan until hot and sear lamb racks for one minute (meat side down). Turn over and sear for I minute on other side.
- Transfer lamb into the roasting pan and spread racks with the topping.
- Cook until meat thermometer registers about 130F /54C (medium rare), about 20 mins.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes.
* Ideally White Stripe brand (can find at Hubers or Tanglin Marketplace)
Download PDF here: British Rack of Lamb Tracy Luzuriaga