Recipe by: Jenny Blom
Source: Fredags Gourmet (Friday’s Gourmet) recipe book
Serves: 4 (recipe doubled in the photo)
- 8 thin slices of Nordic* cold smoked salmon
- 150 g chevré (soft goats’ cheese)**, see photo in attached PDF file
- 3 tablespoons crème fraiche***, see photo in attached PDF file
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- Dill leaves or chives to garnish (optional)
- Remove the edges of the cheese, blend with crème fraiche, pepper and chives.
- Take out the salmon slices and put cheese mixture on top.
- Roll to small packages and put 2 on each plate.
* Nordic smoked salmon means from a Nordic country (for example Swedish, Norway, Finland). It’s easy to find Norwegian smoked salmon in most grocery stores. You can find Swedish smoked salmon in Ikea’s food section.
** Can also use the goat cheese with a rim, just trim off the edges
*** Crème fraiche is French sour cream.
Download PDF here: Swedish Smoked Salmon Chevré (Goat Cheese) Parcels Jenny Blom