Recipe by: Jenny Blom
Source: Fredags Gourmet (Friday’s Gourmet) recipe book
- 12-16 small potatoes
- Salt flakes
- 125 g shitake mushroom or brown mushrooms, sliced into big slices
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bundle asparagus
- 100 g snow peas
- 100 g French beans or hericots verts
- 12 small tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (see photo)
- 1 ½ pinch salt
- ½ Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 225 C (440 F)
- Wash the potatoes and bake 20 mins, until soft.
- Fry the mushrooms in a skillet with the olive oil.
- Clean asparagus and boil in lightly salted water for 1-3 mins. Rinse in cold water (to keep color green).
- Chop the snow peas into 2 or 3 pieces each. Boil together with French beans for 2-3 mins.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Toss the vegetables in the marinade. Let rest for 20 mins.
- Put some vegetables with marinade on a plate and serve with the small potatoes with salt flakes on top.
Download PDF here: Swedish Marinated Vegetable Salad with Potatoes Jenny Blom