RECIPE BY: CASEY SHIRLEY
SOURCE: CASEY SHIRLEY
- 3 cups fresh green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ cups onions, chopped
- ½ cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cans Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup (see photo)
- ½ cups milk
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 – 6 oz (170 g) container French’s French Fried Onions (see photo in attached PDF file)
Preheat oven to 190 C (375 F)
- Boil the green beans in the chicken broth for 5-7 mins.
- Sauté onion and mushrooms in butter until soft, about 5 mins.
- Add in the cream of mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and the salt and pepper.
- Place green beans (drained) at the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add cream mixture. Mix well.
- Bake uncovered for 20 mins.
- Add French Fried Onions, and bake another 10 mins.
Download PDF here: American Fresh Green Bean Casserole Casey Shirley