Recipe by: Casey Shirley
Source: Casey Shirley
Served with Thanksgiving Turkey
- 12 oz (340 g) bag fresh cranberries
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/3 c water
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ground allspice* (see photo in attached PDF file)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Boil over medium heat for 12 minutes, or until cranberries burst.
- Remove cinnamon stick.
- Serve over turkey.
* Note: allspice is a mixture of ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
Download PDF here: American Cranberry Sauce Casey Shirley