Recipe by: Angela Liu
Source: Angela’s Recipe
- 250 g fresh baby Kalang, (baby Kai Lan) washed and dried
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 red eye chilies, chopped
- 2 tsp white sugar
- Heat a wok. Add oil and heat until medium hot.
- Add the kalang and fry for 2 mins, then transfer to a plate.
- Add 2 Tbsp oil into a hot clean wok
- Add the seasonings and cook for 20 seconds.
- Pour the hot seasonings onto the kalang.
- Serve immediately.
Download PDF here: Chinese Spicy Fried Kalang Angela Liu