Recipe by: Angela Liu
Source: Adapted from recipe on http://www.m.douguo.com
- 30 g dry black fungus
- Dash of sesame seeds
- 6-10 coriander leaves
- 10 g spring onions (scallions) cut into 2 cm length
- 1 Tbsp Sichuan pepper oil
- 2 red eye chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- Soak the black fungus in water for an hour and separate into small pieces. Cut if required.
- Boil in a pot for 2 minutes, rinse quickly with cold water and put it in a big bowl.
- Add the seasonings into the bowl, mix well.
- Add the coriander , sesame seeds and spring onions (scallions).
- Serve immediately
Download PDF here: Chinese Black Fungus Salad Angela Liu