Recipe: Sibel Cinar
Source: Sibel Cinar’s personal recipe
Serves: 8 – 10
- 1L milk
- 9 tbsp sugar
- 9 tbsp semolina
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of ½ orange
- ½ cup dessicated coconut
- Put the milk, sugar and semolina and orange zest in a pot and whisk.
- Stir the mixture continuously on medium heat and cook until it is thickened.
- Turn the heat and add the vanilla extract
- Pour the mixture into bowls or silicon molds or into a Pyrex dish. Cool to room temperature and chill in the fridge for 3 – 4 hours.
- Remove from the mold (or if in a pyrex then cut into square pieces) before serving.
- Garnish with dessicated coconut and serve with fresh fruit or ice-cream.
Download PDF here: Turkish Milky Semolina Dessert Sibel Cinar