Recipe by: Evania Marler
Source: Adapted from thebakingbiatch.com
- 200 g mango, diced
- 175 ml evaporated milk
- 100 g sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 50 g sago* (see photo)
- Pomelo, peeled and separate pulps
- Diced mango
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Put sago in hot boiling water. Cover and let sit 30 mins. Soak in cold water to cool.
- Blend mango and milk till smooth and fine.
- Prepare syrup by melting sugar with hot water. Set aside to cool.
- Add in syrup and sago into mango juices. Chill before serving.
- To serve, spoon mango mixture into a serving bowl. Add few ice cubes, garnish with Pomelo and diced mango.
Download PDF here: Chinese Mango Pomelo Sago Dessert Evania Marier