Recipe by: Leticia Tartaglia
Source: Friend’s Recipe
Brazilians eat these small cheese breads all day long: from breakfast with “doce de leite” (caramelised milk jam), to dinner. If you make them small, you can serve them as finger food.
- 300ml milk
- 140g butter
- 250g parmesan cheese
- 250g cheddar cheese
- 500g tapioca starch
- 2 eggs
- Put the butter into milk and boil it till melt
- Put the milk mix into the starch (add a pinch of salt), mix them well until smooth dough.
- Let the dough cool down completely.
- Put parmesan and mix well, followed by the eggs, then cheddar, mix well.
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- Male small balls from the dough. Put the balls into oven about 17 mins or until light golden colour (timing depends on the size of the balls).