Recipe by: Kim NormaN
Source: Adapted from a friend’s recipe
- 1 bag of baby spinach, rinsed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds (optional, esp as they are not available in SG)
- ¼ cup toasted pecans or walnuts (chopped but not too small) or pine nuts
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and nuts.
- Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
Download PDF here: Kim Norman Spinach Strawberry Pecan Salad