Recipe by: Veena Poojari
Source: Veena Poojari
Serves: 7 – 8 (small bowls)
- 200 g short grain rice, (70-80%) cooked
- 1 tsp salt
- 600 ml full fat milk
- 75-100 g sugar (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp butter for added flavour (optional)
- 1 tsp orange blossom water (can be found in speciality stores like Culina, Dempsey Hill)
- 10-12 pieces of almonds, toasted
- Orange zest
- Cook rice with salt until 70-80% done.
- Add milk, sugar and butter.
- Cook until thick (a porridge like consistency).
- Stir in orange blossom water.
- Put into little serving bowls, and garnish with toasted almonds and orange zest.
Download PDF here: Veena Poojari Moroccan Rice Pudding with Orange Blossom