Recipe by: Meghan Sanders
- 15 baby tomatoes, quartered
- 1 -2 balls of burrata
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 20 ml olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare the dressing by mixing lemon juice, olive oil and basil leaves
- Quarter or half the tomatoes depending upon the size. Make sure they are at room temperature
- Salt the tomatoes.
- Place the burrata in the center and the tomatoes around
- Before service pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately
* Burrata is a fresh Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream. The outer shell is solid mozzarella, while the inside contains both mozzarella and cream, giving it an unusual, soft texture.
Download PDF here: Meghan Sanders Burrata Tomato Lemon Basil Salad