Recipe by: Salma Rajani
Serve with curries, salads or rice or can be served as a dip
- 1 large brinjal (eggplant)
- 1 pot yogurt plain or Greek
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 Tbls milk (optional)
- Cut the brinjal into ½ cm round discs.
- Take the eggplant and gently rub olive oil. Put it in the oven to grill for a few mins till soft.
- Mix the yogurt well to make it smooth. Add in salt to taste plus coriander powder. If the yogurt is too thick or is a little sour, add 1-2 Tbls of milk to give it a better taste and consistency.
- Add the grilled eggplant.
Download PDF here: Salma_s Pakistani Brinjal Raita (eggplant dip)