Recipe by Tanushree Mathur
Serves 10 – 12
- 1/2 kg vanilla ice cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- Saffron, a generous pinch soaked in milk
- 7 – 8 peeled green cardamom
- Cashews, pistachios, almonds
- Take out the ice cream from the freezer and let it come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, grind the nuts and cardamoms coarsely using a blender or pestle and mortar.
- Mix all ingredients together using a balloon whip.
- Pour into molds and cover with foil.
- Freeze for a minimum of 4-6 hours, preferably overnight.
Download PDF here: Tanushree Super Quick Kulfi